Working with me is quite easy. I’m used to working with Purchaser’s all over the world. We can use email or telephone. Whatever works best for you.
Here’s my 7 step process:
1. We have a discussion regarding your home purchase. This includes what you’re
main concerns are, what your time frame is and what specific inspections are you interested in.
2. We agree on a price and schedule for getting the inspection completed. You would then contact your agent with your selected time so he/she can ensure entry.
3. I’ll do project research which includes pulling permits to determine age of components, size and age of structure.
4. I can meet you at the property at the scheduled time where I can walk you through and help you understand the conditions observed and talk about maintenance.
5. All reports are produced electronically, using my phone and ipad. Photos are embedded into report and deficiencies listed. Report will be uploaded to your email before end of business day. All home inspections include a free wind mitigation verification report.
6. Full payment is required before reports are released.
7. To get a discussion started for your home purchase, simply fill out the
contact form or text/call me on my cell phone at 239-989-3349
I look forward to working with you.